Saturday School Update
As many of you now know we have had to delay the beginning of the Saturday school as there quite a few changes in terms of the logistics and delivery of the classes, but I am glad to confirm we will be starting this Saturday 16th of January.
As we set out in the meet & greet on the 6th, due to the increased workload we will now be changing for courses. The price will be £10 a month, and it will be a rolling subscription (which can be cancelled at any time).
The courses will now include the following:
· Weekly pre-recorded lessons covering all of the course content set out on the course outlines on our website.
· Live weekly Q & A (on Sunday) where we interact with the students and answer any & all questions
· Homework, questions, assignments, quizzes, projects and work for students to complete
· Marking of the above and feedback given
· Forums, discussion boards and message boards where students to communicate with their classmates and discuss ideas and the content.
You can sign up to the black history class here, or the business & entrepreneurialism class here.
Once you have signed up I will create and send over login details for you & your child. Content will be uploaded on Saturdays by midday with the live lessons on Sunday afternoons.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!