As many of you now know we have had to delay the beginning of the Saturday school as there quite a few changes in terms of the logistics and delivery of the classes, but I am glad to confirm we will be starting this Saturday 16th of January.
As we set out in the meet & greet on the 6th, due to the increased workload we will now be changing for courses. The price will be £10 a month, and it will be a rolling subscription (which can be cancelled at any time).
The courses will now include the following:
· Weekly pre-recorded lessons covering all of the course content set out on the course outlines on our website.
· Live weekly Q & A (on Sunday) where we interact with the students and answer any & all questions
· Homework, questions, assignments, quizzes, projects and work for students to complete
· Marking of the above and feedback given
· Forums, discussion boards and message boards where students to communicate with their classmates and discuss ideas and the content.
Once you have signed up I will create and send over login details for you & your child. Content will be uploaded on Saturdays by midday with the live lessons on Sunday afternoons.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!